Saturday, January 19, 2019

If I ditch one meal a day, raise my calorie count to 1600 and exercise for 2hrs a day will i gain weight?

Hi. So I'm 17 5ft 8 and I weigh 137 pounds. I've been eating 1250 KCAL every day but people have been saying that this is too little for a male. I do 30 min exercise every Saturday and Sunday and 1hr on Thursdays (PE in in school, I love PE so I make use of it).

Also some stats missing - I walk to school on Mondays and Fridays and walk home on Fridays (that's about 25-30min of walking)

Let's just say I raise this to 1600 calories per day would my weight loss come to an end? My ultimate goal is 130 pounds. Thanks

The reason why I'm posting this is because people have been saying I eat too little. I went from 700 to 900, still too little then I went to 1250 and it's apparently still too little. I've been starting to wonder why I'm still harshly restricting myself but I think it's a habit at this point and maybe I should change it. Ive lost all my weight and my bmi is now normal so I'm thinking I should try to eat a healthy balanced meal each day but at the same time exercise. I'm just scared if I raise it to 1600 and stop eating once a day I'll gain every single thing back and go back to feeling depressed and ashamed

submitted by /u/Blitz_Kid_48
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W4HWa8

No comments:

Post a Comment