Saturday, January 12, 2019

Plateau, burnout, whatever you want to call it, I'm stuck!

5'8 F29 SW:168 CW:151 GW;140

I know the "last 10lbs" is a classic weight loss issue/myth, but I'm at a point where I'm totally stuck. I've lost about 17lbs, and it came off relatively easy just doing CICO using my fitbit and having an active job.

The past 4 months I've been the same weight, gaining and losing the same 2 lbs over and over, and I'm just exhausted and hungry. I've been trying to maintain a 500 calorie deficit and most days I'm successful but I've been having more and more days where I eat at maintenance. I think I do a pretty good job at tracking but maybe my willpower has been worn down and I'm subconsciously sabotaging myself? There is no way I'm at maintenance every day however, and some days I'm at a 750-1000 deficit, although I find those hard to achieve mentally.

I am at a healthy weight for my height (when I started I was just at the cusp of overweight), but I still feel so soft around the edges and I'm not happy with how I look.

I've started working out every other day to try and get over the hump, but its a mixed bag, because some days it suppresses my appetite and some days it makes me insatiably hungry. I feel like after 2 weeks the scale still hasn't budged and I feel more bloated than ever.

I'm not ready to give up, but I'd be interested in seeing if anyone else here has overcome this kind of diet fatigue. I'm just sad and frustrated because I feel like I'm still working just as hard with no results.

submitted by /u/spacewitch89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FrdT6O

No comments:

Post a Comment