Saturday, January 12, 2019

Why have I done this to myself.... Again!! I am crushed.

Well reddit here I am again for the 2nd time in 3 years wondering why I allowed myself to do this..... early summer I hit my goal weight of 170lbs then I met the love of my life and got comfortable.... I managed to put back on 90lbs over a 7 month period and I am absolutely disgusted with myself. I am happier in life than I have ever been but then I catch a glimpse of my self in the mirror or feel the tightness of a shirt and I just want to break down and cry.

Well Today is day 1 of my new journey and I had to make this post to hold myself accountable to this final life change!! Today I break the cycle forever!! Meal prep for the week is done, joined a gym today and started their weight loss challenge.

I am sure I am not the only one out there looking to get started again!!! Well today is the day, stop telling yourself you will start tomorrow or start next week that is what I have been doing since November!! START NOW!!!!!

Now imfatfatfat once more.....

submitted by /u/imfatfatfat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VJbjih

No comments:

Post a Comment