Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Struggling to figure out how many calories I should aim to burn during cardio workouts

Hello! I am a 22 year old female who recently began my weight loss journey. My height is 5’6 and I weigh 241 lbs currently. I started CICO on January 1st and have lost around 10 lbs. I do a 1000 cal deficit most of the time, but some days I eat a little extra because I know I need to have at least a 500 cal deficit to lose. I’m starting to incorporate cardio into my routine and tomorrow is my first day at the gym. I’m aiming to lose at least 100 lbs, so I wanted to know if anyone could give me a good idea of how many calories I should burn at the gym.

Sorry this is kinda long, thanks so much for reading!

submitted by /u/gothcutie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ALqfmT

No comments:

Post a Comment