Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Weight loss has clicked for me! Now I can loose weight!

Ive been trying to loose weight for a while now. The problem with this was that I was hungry all the time. I realized something that I never thought of before.

Not being full doesn't mean that I am hungry.

Even if I ate a meal, I wouldn't be stuffed, so I ate more. After eating, my family would offer me food, and I would accept because I wasn't full. I wasn't hungry, but I also wasn't full.

Yesterday I realized that I dont need to be full all the time. I know that this isnt the most groundbreaking thing for most, but I think It was the realization that I needed to help me keep loosing weight.

submitted by /u/nw342
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FDa3rh

No comments:

Post a Comment