Saturday, February 9, 2019

I lost 150 lbs in 10 months (vsg). Now what?

I had the Gastric Sleeve 4/18 at 345 lbs. Today I weigh 195 lbs. I have crushed every projection and lost so much more than I thought I would by this point.

I've done the mental work, too. I have a strong support system. I'm a figure in the weight loss and bariatric surgery social media/podcasting world and I bust my ass daily. I work out. HARD. I track macros. All that. I follow every post op rule to the letter.

This was not the easy way out. It is still not. I am finding that I can eat more now and it is messing with me. I got down to 190 and now I'm 195. That gain has me completely in my head. Am I going back to my old ways? If I can gain 5 lbs, can I gain 50?

I know this surgery was just a tool. That's everyone's favorite thing to say. I'm not relying on this restriction to stop me from gaining weight. I'm just scared. My selfies look great and I feel better and I'm proud and grateful, but extreme weight loss is a total mind f.

submitted by /u/mersault22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2td6bWn

No comments:

Post a Comment