Monday, February 11, 2019

Tips for celebrating “new” body

I’ve lost about 10-12 pounds (depends on where I am in my menstruation cycle). Want to lose about 10 more. When I first lost the weight I loved my “new” body, wearing tighter clothes and even buying crop tops for the first time. Now I’m used to seeing my new body in the mirror and don’t feel happy with it anymore. I now see myself as the “before”, before all the hard work I’ve already put in. I’m even becoming more critical and anxious about my “problem areas”. It’s disheartening and I feel like I’ve been slacking because of it. How do you remind yourself to continue to love your new body? Any tips for celebrating the work you’ve done while still knowing there’s so much more to go? Thank you so very much! :)

Ps, I’ve put a lot of things in quotations because I’m new to this sub and weight loss communities, and didn’t know if I was using taboo or negative language. :)

submitted by /u/bennybark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SH3DhS

No comments:

Post a Comment