Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Accountability partner needed-Having a difficult time maintaining my weight

I wish I could say something positive here, but I just can't. I have been gaining weight for the past four months. As of this morning, I gained back 30 lbs. I am darn sure that I changed my lifestyle after my first weight loss experience: I start to cook at home, go to the gym more, pack my lunch, and say no to most of the deep-fried dishes.

Four months ago, I moved to Canada and started my graduate study. I guess I was stressed out at first but I got back on my feet after a while. I was trying to maintain my weight at 75kg but I was putting on weight day by day. Today, I am nearly 90kg. This felt like a huge setback. And I don't know how to fix it.

A new semester is going to start in two weeks. There will be a huge research project coming up. I am not worried about school. School is the easy part. I think I can no longer do this by myself. I can really use one or many accountability partner(s) to help me out. Or someone I can talk to when I am depressed ( or bored) and craving for food.

I feel like I should set losing weight as my top priority. I would love to be your accountability partner as well.

I appreciate all of yall who spent your time reading this.

Best wishes

submitted by /u/vicwang15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PUzmZs

No comments:

Post a Comment