Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Need help with understanding weight loss. 32yr old male, 6'1, 370lbs.

I want to keep it simple! I've heard of the ketogenic diet, going vegan, paleo, etc etc. I just need a simple breakdown of how to lose weight. Like what types of exercises should I be doing, how long should I be doing them, what should my macros be, and is it possible to lose weight and build muscle at the same time?

I'm also interested in applying intermittent fasting to all this, but my question is really if it's actually healthy to fast? I've heard starving yourself puts your body into survival mode, and makes you gain more weight?

Also I'm a little concerned of ending up with loose skin, but I know it'll happen no matter what, but if possible I want to reduce the amount I end up with.

Here are my numbers

Age:32 Height: 6'1 Weight: 370 Species: Human Male

Macros: 113g Carbs/70g Fat/180g Carbs

submitted by /u/tobyALIVE
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PS2Tmu

No comments:

Post a Comment