Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I lost an unexpected 10 lbs the last few weeks (since before thanksgiving)

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this.... but I don’t know where else to go. I was really surprised and I was extremely happy when I saw the numbers on the scale but I don’t feel like I can share the accomplishment with anyone. My clothes were beginning to feel lose so I stepped on a scale for the first time in forever, and I saw positive results. I’ve been struggling with a binge eating disorder for a while and I started anti-depressants that have been helping me cope with my depression without food. I’ve been trying to get to my goal weight of 110, and I’m at 120 now that I’ve lost the 10 lbs. my fiancé hates hearing about my weight loss and my desire to lose weight, he thinks I’m too skinny. My mom always says I’m disappearing even though I’m at a healthy weight. Most of my friends don’t know that I was previously obese, and don’t understand why I’m self conscious about my weight and size. I’m so tired of being told that I’m obsessed or crazy to want to lose a little more weight just because I’m a petite person. I just want to feel proud of myself, because I’ve been successful about not emotionally eating, and making myself sick! But now I just feel shitty. Am I obsessed? Is there something wrong with me?

submitted by /u/mattie_draws
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38QUok6

No comments:

Post a Comment