Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I'm 17, 300+ lbs. And I have no idea how to get healthy. Help.

I live in an obese family. I'm the only one who wants to lose any weight. I've tried and started weight loss many times, but every single time I eventually give up because I have 0 support. My mom cooks very greasy, sugary, fattening foods. (I live in the South). I have no money to buy healthy foods, and everyone around me ridicules me for making an effort to lose any weight. "You just think you're better than us" or " Why are you trying to lose weight, you're always going to be fat" are just a few of the things I hear when I try. I leave for college in out of state in August, but I want to lose now. Please help.

submitted by /u/ti4uw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EsDyu7

No comments:

Post a Comment