Sunday, December 15, 2019

Anyone else also have fluctuating body image?

Before I started losing weight I was always just dismayed to look in the mirror. Especially naked. Never wanted to, and every time I did I was just disappointed in myself.

These days it feels like flipping a coin. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think "damn, you sexy motherfucker - look at you now!" And other times, I see the same person that I did for all those years, flubber and imperfection everywhere.

Anyone that has gotten all the way to final goal and maintenance, do you have any advice on this front? I fully recognize that weight loss is primarially a mental battle. Any words of wisdom on gaining that confidence and positive self reflection of my body would be great.

Maybe it's worth noting that I am not done yet - I have another 8 pounds to my next goal, and another 2ish body fat % - things could get better on this front when I reach that point?

submitted by /u/McRibSlayer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38FsJmh

No comments:

Post a Comment