Thursday, December 5, 2019

Grateful for this subreddit

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who posts all these progress photos, you inspire me like nothing else. I am starting up my weight loss goals again in the new year after a couple of months on break and I honestly cannot wait. With the holidays I decided to cut myself some slack and just enjoy them to the fullest, and regrettably gained some weight back. I get notifications on my phone every day about a weight loss post from this and other subreddits and it has made me want to get back into it more than ever. Feels like I'm missing out on something incredible, not only being a part of this community in some way and contributing but also on improving myself like all of you are. I miss it terribly. I have never in my life felt better than when I was eating healthy and staying active. Being overweight my entire adult life I never realized how much being fat sucked until I lost some weight, and then gained some of it back. The breathing, the laziness, the effort it takes to get dressed in the morning even with the few extra pounds. It sucks. Its not even about how I look anymore, its about how I feel being overweight. Nothing can beat the way you feel when you are achieving your goals and making progress on something you thought was so unachievable.

So again, thank you, and keep them coming. I am so pumped and excited for the new year to begin and to share my progress with the rest of you and feed off of yours.

submitted by /u/krasnayakatia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DQnsdt

No comments:

Post a Comment