Tuesday, December 10, 2019

How do you avoid feeling fat even after weight loss?

So my question is basically the title. I know my weight now, or even my start weight for some, is lower than some here. But this community was great when I was actively losing weight and hopefully can understand where I'm coming from.

Im a 6 ft tall women who started at 195ish and have been maintaining around 145ish for the last year, so this journey has been about two years thus far. Recently however I've gone up to about 150, which I get isn't that much and probably just holiday gain. But it's made me feel so much like I did when I hated my body. I just feel so much like the fat old me. How do you combat this?

I know logically even that little gain really isn't much as my hip to waist ratio and bmi are both in a good range, but it doesn't do much to make that fat feeling go away. Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/LindasFriendGinger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sXIzrY

No comments:

Post a Comment