Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My loose skin (?) is acting strange. Please advise.

I think I have my flair set up, you can see I'm down a significant amount of weight. I'm also strength training. Now when I lose 3lbs it is a very dramatic difference in my body that I can see, so neat.

My last week of consistent keto OMAD has been very fruitful. However, I am having a hard time with what I believe is still fat, but some loose skin as well.

My "man boobs" were very large and came to a point at my nipples when I was at my heaviest weight. Now my nipples are smaller than a quarter and they're much farther up my chest, with some residual flab still left on both breasts and my stomach.

My last successful week has lead to some visible progress - great! But it also gave me a result I didn't expect.

My "moobs" hang unevenly - in that one now hangs lower than the other, and when I lay down my nipples are not even with one another on my chest. My left breast seems flatter than my right, which still has a bit more fat under it.

I know we can't spot reduce fat. I'm just happy to be able to wear a t-shirt. But I don't love this look, so I'm going through another week of keto omad in the hopes that the over all fat loss will also come from my chest and bring them puppies in tighter.

I'm also in the gym each day and doing chest workoutts twice per week, perhaps that has an impact.

Has this happened to anyone else, especially men? Will this possibly clear up with more weight loss?

*I don't have gynecomastia, verified by two doctors several times over the last few years. Just too many cheeseburgers.

submitted by /u/CalmTraveler
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36kgNo0

No comments:

Post a Comment