Friday, December 6, 2019

I Feel Disappointed with My Weight Loss This Year.

I started my weight loss journey in May of this year because I decided I didn't want to be unhealthy anymore, and while I recognise and am proud of lost so far, I feel as if I should've lost a lot more. Over the course of 2019, I've switched continuously between continuing to lose weight and being in maintenance. I don't really know how to vocalise what I'm actually feeling other than saying that I think that I've let myself down by not trying harder.

Anyway, I'm not going to let this consume me. I've had an excellent year and a great birthday a few days ago (16 yay!). I hope all of you on r/loseit I hope you all had a great year too! See you next year and thank you for reading my absolute trainwreck of a post.

submitted by /u/All-Bi-Myself-05
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36dGTsC

No comments:

Post a Comment