Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The closer I am to my goal, the hungrier I feel

The closer I am to my goal weight, the harder I’m finding staying in a deficit. Which is strange since someone who’s smaller needs less calories than someone who weighs more, that’s just science isn’t it? I still feel hungry all the time. Even when I eat a 100 or so over, I stop but that doesn’t mean I’m satisfied.

I’ve also found that my weight loss has slowed so much because of this, and it feels like it’s taking an eternity to reach a point where I can eat at maintenance. Has anyone else gone through this?

I feel like I constantly think about food. Surely this isn’t healthy at all, whether or not I give in to my urges.

I’m walking a fine line right now and could really use some perspective.

submitted by /u/neuroticbrunette
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sIZWgf

No comments:

Post a Comment