Thursday, December 5, 2019

where to start on weight loss journey

i'm a 21F and due to me being on antipsychotics and other psychiatric meds, as well as sugar and not eating the best, weigh about (last time i checked) 365 lbs (my friends always guess i'm 250 as i'm VERY muscular)

i calculated my healthy weight for my height (5'7) and it says 150

i want to reach my goal and am ready to commit, i have already gotten comments about how i visibly seem smaller and all my clothes are looser

i drink a lot of water and track my calorie intake with myfitnesspal and have a 500 calorie deficit from my recommended daily intake

how else do i go about it? i'm thinking "clean eating" and of course exercise but what else? what kind of exercises and foods would help maximize my results?

submitted by /u/dysidiosa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/384kPT8

No comments:

Post a Comment