Monday, March 2, 2020

Keys for consistency?

33F/5'7"/ 450lbs

Ok. So I'm stuck in a cycle. Stay within my calorie budget for 2,3 days. Then I get a craving for something. I easily give in, feel guilty, then binge for the next 3 weeks. Because of this, my weight loss is non-existent and my motivation and optimism is rather low. (As well as my self worth)

What are some tips that could help me with consistency? Sometimes it seems like there's no thought between having a craving and driving to Taco Bell. I'm ashamed to admit that some weeks I drop over $100 in just fast food-this is an addition to eating regular meals.

I know, for me, that weight loss is going to be more a mental challenge than just CICO. I have a lot of unhealthy behaviors with and around food that I'm trying to overcome.

It just feels so overwhelming. Like I could lose literally 300lbs and still be overweight. I'm currently in therapy, but there are many, many issues that are taking precedence over my eating habits.

submitted by /u/aletha409
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38alS2M

No comments:

Post a Comment