Monday, March 2, 2020

Ladies: any tips for accepting that weight loss also happens in the breasts/butt?

My whole life I have been on the less-than-curvy side. Years of ballet training meant I was thin as a stick, including in my breasts and butt. It wasn't until college when I quit ballet that I finally started developing in those areas, going from a 34b to a 36c in less than a year.

Now with quitting ballet came poor dietary habits. I was used to eating whatever I wanted and not gaining a pound because ballet would work it all off. Consequently I kept over eating and in one year went from 165 to 175, and then in two years from 175 to 205.

I've finally started my weight loss journey, I'm confident I'll meet my goal. I'll never be that 155 I was as a dancer, but 165 is a healthy weight for my height (5'11"). However, I know that as I lose weight, my bigger breasts and bigger butt that I've come to love will also shrink. To make me even more insecure, my breasts are very asymmetrical, something that has become less noticeable with the weight but will be more noticeable when I lose it.

I've thought about maybe getting a fat-transfer breast augmentation to even them out, once I've lost the weight. But obviously that is time consuming and expensive. It may not be feasible.

So, ladies that have also seen their womanly curves shrink as they lose weight: did you struggle with confidence as I have? How did you come to terms with it? I want to feel confident in my thinner body in ALL ways. I don't want to have any regrets about losing weignt.

submitted by /u/pohlarbearpants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TcVPnj

No comments:

Post a Comment