Monday, December 21, 2020

15 Pounds Down!!

I (25yr, F, SW: 391lbs, CW:375lbs) have hit 15 pounds of weight loss, and I'm so excited by it. I started keto with a coworker of mine about 2 months ago, and she was losing a lot but I wasn't, so I stopped that a few weeks in and just started counting my calories. I eat around 1500 calories daily, some days more some days less, and with that I have been able to lose about 2 pounds each week. When I did my weekly weigh in yesterday I honestly teared up because I hit this small, but significant to me, goal. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and have never really tried to diet, this is the first time I've actually put in the effort and am so happy to see the results. I have rheumatoid arthritis and my weight was really starting to effect me so I took the plunge and here I am. I'm even more happy because I started this journey during the Holidays and really didn't believe in myself enough to think I'd stick to it. Anyway, rambling aside, this subreddit has been really helpful, and everyone is always so supportive in the comments of nearly every thread I've seen so I wanted to share my joy with you all. Happy Holidays to you all!

submitted by /u/Marilena_95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rbXybD

No comments:

Post a Comment