Monday, December 21, 2020

Reverse Dieting Help???

I know this is a weight loss sub, but does anyone have any experience/know a good subreddit for reverse dieting (or increasing calories back to normal after finishing a diet)? I went about losing weight in a really unhealthy way (and didn't realize it until it was too late), and while I've maintained my newfound weight loss I'm feeling the effects that such a low-calorie deficit has put me at. I want to start increasing my calories to my normal TDEE and get my body back to a state of normalcy without regaining the weight I had lost. So far I've been reverse dieting and have been able to increase to 1,500 calories while only gaining a pound, but I'm reading many mixed reviews about the efficiency of reverse dieting and don't want to end up regaining everything that I had just lost. Advice or maybe suggestions of resources to look at??

submitted by /u/VermicelliHot914
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mBorSz

No comments:

Post a Comment