Monday, December 7, 2020

Below 300 for the first time in my adult life!!

25F, starting 350. I weighed in 299 after 6 months of weight loss and a month of an irritating plateau. I was 240ish when I was 16/17, but I'm pretty sure when I moved out at 19, mental illness and undiagnosed ADHD hit me HARD and I got to 300 probably within six months. I still have unmanaged ADHD, but it's been diagnosed now, and I have a brain condition called Chiari Malformation that restricts my activity and causes migraines, along with BPD, PTSD, an eating disorder, and PCOS. It's taken me years to find something that works for me (CICO and IF, not restricting ANY foods, just portions, minor exercise first few months, then nothing due to migraines, now I'm exercising every day), but I have and I'm only going to keep going.

51lbs and counting. I'm really proud of myself after fighting hard and being so miserable. The journey is long but I'm so glad I managed to find a way on it.

submitted by /u/watercolourwords
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gqmdUH

No comments:

Post a Comment