Monday, December 7, 2020

Need some advice

Recently I seem to not be able to continue to drop weight. About two months ago I started working out. I started at 3 days a week for the first 2 weeks and have increased that to 4-5 days a week. Usually 5, I only cut back to 4 if I am having an extremely busy week. My workouts are minimum 30 minutes, but usually 50-60 minutes, where anywhere from 30-40 minutes of this is typically various types of cardio (elliptical, jogging outside, at home HIIT YouTube videos. I don't do the gym right now cause of Covid.) The rest of the workout is at home bodyweight routines. Initially I dropped 10 pounds really quickly from working out alone. This is typical for me as that has happened several times in the past.

Once that started to slow down I started counting my calories via MyFitnessPal which recommended 1500 calories a day for weight loss (I am 5'11, male, 220 currently). I'm vegetarian so my meals mostly consist of whole food meals prepared at home. I use a kitchen scale to portion out recipes when making them to track my calories accurately. I eat out on average once a week, and it's usually veggie sushi or something along those lines.

Despite all of this I am still having a hard time continuing to get past 220, and recently have even gained some weight despite sticking to my deficit. Any advice would be welcome.

Additionally does anyone have a good site, or methods on how to accurately count how many calories you are burning during a workout?

submitted by /u/calm_spaghetti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IoWbop

No comments:

Post a Comment