Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Eating more protein and healthy fats for weight loss (F, 23, 5’7, 144 lbs)

Hi guys, wondering if anyone had any tips on changing up diet to compensate for calorie output. I have recently started a physically demanding job, which I initially lost just under a stone doing. That weight loss has stalled and I’m starting to struggle with lack of energy during the day. I still want to lose approx 7-14lbs but don’t really know how to adjust my diet. I’m vegetarian so I have been trying to eat more eggs and nuts to bring it in. I also find that following any weight loss I shoot up a bit and then plateau. This is I think my body adjusting to the weight loss as it always eventually comes off but it is frustrating. Anyone have any experience with this?

submitted by /u/felldiver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fX31Oa

No comments:

Post a Comment