Monday, December 7, 2020

Embarrassed to tell people I’ve lost weight

On June 23rd I weighed 366 pounds and as of this morning I was 275. Because of COVID you don’t really see people as much as you used to, and as such I thought my weight loss would be more obvious. To this point I’ve had two different people ask me “where are you losing weight?” Implying that they can’t tell when they look at me, once at 60lbs and once at 80lbs. Is that normal? I realize I was super morbidly obese and most likely very fat dense so maybe it’s not so obvious but it can be disheartening as I was hoping for the “oh my god you lost a lot of weight” response. I haven’t let it change my course at all, but at this point I just pretend like I’m not losing weight. FWIW it’s all been a result of diet, I don’t exercise much as even though I’ve lost a lot my energy levels are still pretty low. I will say that I was wearing a 4x shirt and now I can snugly fit in a 2x so the results are there.

submitted by /u/Spoolx21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JVn83l

No comments:

Post a Comment