Monday, December 7, 2020

Looking for some insight and motivation

Hello everyone

I am 27(F), 5'6 and my start weight was 163 lbs. Over the last three months I have only lost 6lbs... 😞

I track my calories and do weight lifting 4 times a week and make sure to walk over 10k steps each day.

Not only has the weight loss been extremely slow, but for the past three weeks I have hit a plateu...

I come from a history of binge eating (I am good now!) but my body seems to adapt to everything super quickly, with sluggish metabolism. I see posts by users who are losing 40 lbs in 6 months and it makes me feel so down... I am so demotivated and I just don't know what else I can do!

I have cut out pretty much all sugar and reduced carbs (mainly eating proteins and veg, three meals a day).

The issue is I really can't add more to my exercise regime or cut calories further because it is just so unfeasible and no way to live, and I don't want to trigger my ED. I also only drink alcohol once a month/every six week (always two or three glasses of dry wine).

Has any one had a similar experience?

submitted by /u/Representative-Let40
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lSq8ej

No comments:

Post a Comment