Saturday, December 5, 2020

Frustrations with losing weight

Hi all! I've been trying to lose weight for 11 weeks. I've been having a fairly strict diet, smoothies in the morning, light lunches and healthier dinners. No snacks other than fruit. All around 1700 calories a day. I've also been doing Hiits in the morning, 6 days a week consistently. Gradually increasing them to more intense workouts.

The weight loss was going well at first. But after it slowed and I had a few weeks where it didn't change much, it's now behaving weirder. Losing 1.8lb last week, but gaining 2.6lb this week. I'm heavier now than I was 5 weeks ago!

I'm working really hard on the excercise every day, and it's frustrating to gain so much weight.

https://imgur.com/a/GWQwuwG

I do suffer from IBS. So I don't know if that has an affect, or whether what I'm eating is the problem.

Any ideas/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks all

submitted by /u/sunrunner4kr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39WU7PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment