Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Hello! Long time lurker, finally going to commit. I need your help though.

First things first: I'm a 16 year old male. I currently weigh 172 and have a target of 160. (Depending on how I feel after that I intend to maybe go even lower, shooting for 150 LBS at the lowest.) I'm overweight currently and, while I don't feel ashamed of my body and I'm not in an extremely unhealthy weight, I want to lose 12LBS.

One thing: I don't know how to go about it. I have a diet plan already, but that won't probably get me as far as I'd like. What exercises can I do that are efficient for weight loss?

I don't have a specific time goal, just want to lose the weight in a timely manner.

Second thing: I joined this community to be held accountable for my weight loss. So encouragement and tips would be appreciated.

Happy holidays, and thank you.

submitted by /u/KR0NKBERRY
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rmmQ6V

No comments:

Post a Comment