Thursday, December 24, 2020

Help

(18F, HW 93kgs, CW 84kgs, GW 58kgs (163cm)) I want to lose as much weight possible in 3 months before starting my next semester in uni, whenever I notice losing weight or start seeing progress and get excited over it, I immediately gain 1 or 2kgs not because I allow myself to have whatever as a reward, but I just can't seem to think of the proper way to do it, I over eat healthy foods (especially Greek yogurt or dates) EVRY FREAKING DAY. I walk atleast 12,000 steps a day, because I hate working out (I have lower back disc due to physical abuse ever since I was 14, and my back hurts alot when doing exercises) so walking or sprinting is something I genuinely love doing, but it doesn't seem to affect my weight loss (especially now), I don't know what to do or how to eat or what to eat or when to eat and I need serious help. Ps- I lost 9kgs in the duration of 4 months (which ik isnt that great thats why I need help), and any breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks recipes would be much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/traceast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aGmL80

No comments:

Post a Comment