Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Little rant/ advice needed

At the beginning of quarantine (around March) I started binge eating and gained a lot of weight. Around June I got back track on my weight loss journey but developed an eating disorder that involved very restrictive eating patterns. Come August, I got in a relationship and I begin eating normal again since we went out to eat often and my weight balanced out. I went back to college end of august and the stress and my depression caused me to binge eat like crazy and gain around twenty pounds. I need to get back on track but it’s so hard for me to go even one day without eating to the point of being painfully full. I’m vegan, so I eat healthy for the most part but I tend to binge on calorie dense foods which tends to put me thousands of calories over my maintaining intake. I was 120 in august and now am 140 and am 5 feet 5 inches. I would really like peoples advice on how to get back on track and how to stop binge eating. Any low calorie vegan meals would also be amazing! Thank you!

submitted by /u/Sweetpotatoyumyum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M5y2Vm

No comments:

Post a Comment