Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Weight loss buddy for 2021?

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in having a weight loss buddy for 2021. I've done the challenges before, but I don't like focusing on a specific number, because I often lose motivation if I'm not on track to meet that goal.

I'm hoping for someone who doesn't necessarily want to check in every day (perhaps once a week?), and someone who is focused on nutrition and fitness rather than a specific number. Of course, I understand counting calories and weighing daily/weekly, and have done this in the past, but for 2021, I need to focus more on taking care of myself vs. reaching a goal weight in a particular amount of time.

If this sounds like you, let me know! I'm 30, a woman, and I live in Canada.

submitted by /u/rafjel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mKD6uQ

No comments:

Post a Comment