Wednesday, December 23, 2020

How do you deal with the holidays and anxiety of your diet/weight loss during them?

Hey everyone! I have been on my weight loss journey since November 1 2020. I am a 22 year old female, starting weight was 257 and I am now 234. I have been doing really good with my dieting and exercise since I started, with only one or two days of slip ups. I can’t stop thinking about tomorrow and Christmas day. I am anxious and I just can’t settle myself. I’m scared that when I see all of the food on Christmas eve, i’ll just eat it all. Part of the reason i’ve been doing so good is because I’ve been avoiding going out to eat and not having any terrible food in my house to binge on. I am not going to be eating the best on Christmas eve and Christmas. My family is having pierogies, soup, some vegetables, and bread for eve and lasagna for Christmas day. I will try smaller portions because I don’t want to skip my grandmothers homemade pierogies that I only get once a year. I’m just so scared that this will set me back and i’ll gain like 5 pounds or something. I had a slip up in my diet a while ago and it made me gain 1.6 pounds that week, and I didn’t eat that bad!! Well, not as bad as I used to eat. I’m just stressed, anyone else?? I weigh myself every sunday and record it. I hate that I may not lose this week and have the potential to gain. I just can’t get over it! What do you guys do to ease your mind?

submitted by /u/paige2222
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37JVeAP

No comments:

Post a Comment