Sunday, December 20, 2020

How do you do this when you aren’t single?

This is a half vent, half question post. I know it’s doable but I feel like most of my weight loss failures happen when my husband is on vacation or he’s home all day for the weekend, etc. I know I can only blame myself but I mostly do well when I’m on my own. I only started gaining weight after I got married. When he cooks, he makes the fattiest meals you can imagine. It’s like healthy food does not exist to him. I even told him there are certain things I just don’t want to eat anymore because I’m trying to lose weight. But he buys the same things because it’s all he wants to make. I can’t just tell him never to cook again but I’m tired of eating a baby’s portion of ribs for dinner when he suddenly decides one afternoon that he’s going to make them. I also hate doing OMAD. I just want to eat healthy, balanced meals.

What really pushes back my progress is the weekends, and it takes the rest of the week to make up for it. So do you all stop eating what your spouse makes?

submitted by /u/TruUulyRotten
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nDwCz4

No comments:

Post a Comment