Tuesday, December 1, 2020

I finally got under 160!

Okay, so this is perhaps NOT a huge milestone, but here it goes!

I started my weight loss journey on November 11th, 2020 after gaining 30+ pounds abroad last year and being the heaviest I’ve ever been.

I’m 5’4” and was about 168 lbs at my heaviest, which I have never been- I’ve usually hovered around 125-135 and used to be quite active.

Well, after time abroad, not being as active and eating delicious food and then coming back to a pandemic, I decided I didn’t want to gain any more weight and figured I should start down the path. My goal is 140 lbs, and then seeing how I feel from there!

Now, to the victory! I’ve been doing CICO and 10:14 IF to start, going for walks/doing RingFit 5 out of 7 days in the week. It’s been a struggle - I kept flip flopping between 161 - 162 - 163 - back to 162. It was hard to make habits stick, but today, today: I’m finally under 160!

This is such an exciting moment because to me, it signifies that I’ve actually done something right, and now that I’m under 160, I’m determined to not let myself get back over, so it’s solidified my resolve to keep going!

Thanks for listening, Reddit. Feedback is always welcome :)

submitted by /u/AngIsGold
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33vEmv4

No comments:

Post a Comment