Saturday, December 19, 2020

I Need Weight Loss/Diet Tips

Hey guys. Just a quick intro about myself. I'm 24 years old and just got out of a 2 year relationship. I'm really not over weight like some people on this sub say they are so it may be harder to take me seriously about this. There's some truly inspiration people on here!

Anyways, I weigh more than I ever have. I used to be like 170ish a couple years ago and in the past year-ish I had some relationship weight gain. I've reached like 205 lbs. I was always a very skinny kid so it's hard to deal with this much weight gain since I've always been so skinny.

Since this weight gain, I've been drinking lots of alcohol (which got worse after the breakup) and I have high blood pressure.

Are there any tips on motivation, diets, etc. for my current situation?

submitted by /u/kevin_kevinson1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nCmfMb

No comments:

Post a Comment