Wednesday, December 2, 2020

It finally fit and it felt so good

I've been on a year and half long weight loss journey that's had it's up and downs, but in the last few months I've really committed and stayed on track. I cut out junk food, reduced my red meat intake, and drank nothing but water. It's taken me that year and half to lose 30 pounds and I still have another 30 or so to go to get to my goal weight of 145 lbs, but today I tried on this leather jacket that has been sitting in my closet for years collecting dust because it never fit. Well lo and behold! It fits! I was so happy and now I feel even more motivated to lose the next 30 pounds. I'm hoping it wont take as long as the first 30 but at least I can wear my cool leather jacket in the meantime!

submitted by /u/partridge69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JBiTtM

No comments:

Post a Comment