Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Trying to lose weight with Aerobic Exercise?

Hello everyone, I'm new here but not new to weight loss. Unfortunately being on antidepressants and working a sedentary job has caused me to become obese. I've been this weight before, years ago, managed to lose it, but over 10 years later, I'm back to where I started.

Getting off the medication had been really helpful for my energy levels, so I feel like I can actually exercise again. The thing is, I hate exercise, but I found a dancing game that I really enjoy, so I'm going to be doing aerobic dancing for about an hour to an hour and a half each day.. Maybe sometimes two hours because I really enjoy it.

What's great about it so far is that I'm not too sore the next day to keep dancing but I am a little sore. I may incorporate weights at some point, but I've just started on my diet and exercise. Right now I'm trying for a goal of around 1500 calories a day (I'm 5'4", 180 lbs, F) and am taking Garcinia to help with my appetite for now.

I'll post my results as I go. I'm hoping to lose 50 pounds in six months, or around 2 pounds a week.

Does anyone else do aerobic exercise, any success with it? Thanks 😊

submitted by /u/Comfortable_Intern57
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JBt811

No comments:

Post a Comment