Wednesday, December 2, 2020

I’m sending in my organ donation paperwork and finally going to make myself stick to losing weight and getting healthier

I lost my best friend almost 8 years ago. She was an organ donor and was able to save many lives. I’ve always wanted to donate an organ in her honor and now that I’m a full time student and not working, I’m capable of doing so. I filled out the paperwork to get started on the process of donating one of my kidneys to someone in need. I’m ready to lose the extra weight I’ve gained over the past few years after having my babies. I’ve also gotten help (and continue getting help) with my depression, anxiety, ptsd, and ocd and am ready to stop letting those control my life and better myself, mentally and physically. I’m getting help through my insurance’s program to help me with the weight loss and sticking to the plan. My journey starts today and I’m prepared to become a better me (physically and mentally) so that I can help someone else in life. I hope I can look back on this some day with one less kidney and less weight.

submitted by /u/MomOfFour2018
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36wHglp

No comments:

Post a Comment