Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Starting my journey...

I'm a 35 year old man, stay at home father of 2 very young children. For most of my life, I've been very self-destructive, depression, trauma, etc. I've been struggling with weight loss for a long time, but I am now determined to turn things around. I used to be an athelete, but man did I let myself go. I'm 5'9'' and 350 lbs, I started about a month ago at a starting weight of 375, so I'm proud of the small progress I have made, but about 2 weeks ago, I pushed myself pretty hard while exercising and the next day, had some major stomache issues. Felt like constipation, but I wasn't constipated. I went to the doctor and they think I just pushed myself too hard + drastic change in diet caused my stomache to be angry with me. I've been taking it easy on the exercise, and am maintaining my new diet, understanding that its a completely new life style change, which I gladly accept.

I guess...I'm just looking for advice? Someone to talk to? I realize it isn't a race, and that everyone is different, and am not rushing things. Anyways, thanks.

submitted by /u/NorseKorean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36xzHe5

No comments:

Post a Comment