Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Its been 4 months now and since I started I've actually gained 4 pounds, I need help.

M18. I started trying to lose weight near the end of august, I was 208lbs (94kgs) and depressed, for other reasons as well though. At first I wasnt actively excersising, only 20 minute bike rides 3 times a week but I was eating right. After a month, I got down to 203lbs which I was really happy about. But since then Ive only gained weight, a month later I was 211lbs which is when I started a new job. I now spend 6 hours a day 5 days a week excersising, 2 30 minute bike rides and 5 hours of lifting both heavy and light weights (that's what my job is), I've been doing that for over 2 months now and Im 212lbs. I dont eat great (nothing really bad) but I also don't eat alot, I find it really difficult to commit to eating healthily. I goal weight is 180lbs, any tips? Also does anyone want to be my weight loss buddy?

submitted by /u/Jazza_daza_cubs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nPrE2E

No comments:

Post a Comment