Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Would anyone like to be my weight loss buddy?

Hi Lose It Redditors πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

I hope your weight loss journey is treating you well! I know it's particularly difficult around Christmas πŸŽ„with everyone throwing chocolates at you (my boss was super considerate and gave me a water bottle and a bag of spinach instead πŸ˜‚)

So, I've been on a diet for 9 weeks now. It's the first time in my life that I am actually sticking to a diet and seeing result. I'm very happy and motivated to keep going long term.

I have my ups and down diet wise and mental health wise. I would love to have someone to share this journey withπŸƒ‍♀️I don't have any gym buddies irl so it would just be so nice to talk to someone with the same goal, someone who knows how frustrating and exhausting it can be.

If you're keen, let me know!! :D

PS: I'm female, 29 years old and live in Australia if any of this makes a difference to you!

submitted by /u/SummerYuriForAhri
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ks9Zzi

No comments:

Post a Comment