Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Hi , new here, thinking of trying the accountability buddy thing.

Hello

sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

I’ve never really done this before but thinking of trying the accountability buddy thing. My biggest struggle with weight loss is motivation and sticking to a plan for more than a few days.

I lost 6 stone back when I was 20, I’m 25 now and I’ve put 1.5 stone back on in the last year (currently 11.5) because of moving to a super stressful job and being away from my family during COVID (I’m in China, but I’m a Brit). It’s all stress and depression belly weight, Feeling pretty downtrodden about things. Anyone want to be an accountability buddy for food and exercise ? I’m a bit shy with this but thought I’d reach out for support and visa versa give some back :)

submitted by /u/WizzerdLizzerd4420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mIlOyG

No comments:

Post a Comment