Tuesday, December 22, 2020

No one notices massive weight loss?

So basically what the title says. I’ve lost 20 pounds over the past few months and the few people I see fairly consistently haven’t noticed at all. I know 20lbs isn’t much compared to what some of you amazing folks have lost, but for me it makes an obvious difference. I started at 137 at 5’6 and I’m down to 117. I feel great, back into my old jeans, so it’s really not about other people noticing or anything. I just think it’s kind of strange? Right? I feel a little crazy, like maybe the scale is lying or my clothes just got stretched out or something lol. This group of people always notices when my partner loses a few pounds or one of us gets a hair cut or something, and they always say something. So what’s the deal?

submitted by /u/LightninBoltsaGlowin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nH8uvv

No comments:

Post a Comment