Monday, December 7, 2020

Pet Peeve: People who do not mention their heights when talking about their weight loss. 😠

I love this subreddit, it is by far my favorite and you people are awesome. That being said, I was in the top post right now "Embarrassed to tell people I’ve lost weight" and as motivational as it was, I get a bit peeved when people do not mention their height.

Someone who is 6'3" and losing 50lbs is going to be different than someone who is 5'0"....so when someone writes "Don't worry people only noticed a difference when I lost 75 lbs", the question is, how tall were you? This makes a world of difference because if you mention your height, then someone can estimate the BMI difference and calculate, perhaps, when people might notice their weight loss.

Same logic applies if someone lost 100lbs when their SW was 500lbs, compared to someone who was 250lbs....if someone writes "it took me 8 months", well wait, what was your SW? You had a faster metabolism and weight comes off differently, in general, depending on your height/weight.

submitted by /u/ridge9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qCI28s

No comments:

Post a Comment