Monday, December 7, 2020

Realizing what has happened

So in my current relationship I gained 10kg over a year and I really hated myself for it. This was a year ago. At the beginning of quarantine in March I figured I've had enough and started another weight loss journey.... Everything went great and up until June I lost 6kg. Then my finals came and I just couldn't focus on the weight loss any more. I said to myself that It's no big deal and I could just eat normal until the finals were over. I did and manage to maintain the weight but in July everything went down hill again. I changed my birth control and I just couldn't stop eating. I told myself so much that I'd start the weight loss again but up Until now it never happened.

Now I just tried on a new pair of jeans I ordered. I got the size that always fitted me and I never had a problem with this size. But now I couldn't fit in it. I could barely get them to my thighs. I couldn't believe it and tried on another pair from the same brand. I know I could wear them comfortably in September but now I can barely get them to close and I'm just really devastated right now. I know I need to change but idk how to start anymore.

How do you get back on track after losing sight if your goals? Any tips are very appreciated

submitted by /u/min_yuri
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33RoALk

No comments:

Post a Comment