Monday, December 7, 2020

Postpartum and quarantine weight finally gone!

I had my baby in February right before shut downs and quarantine hit. The mixture of postpartum depression, isolation depression, and not working as a line cook where I routinely got 15k+ steps a day, undid a lot of my previous weight loss journey (5'3" 165 to 135.4 back up to 147).

One of my life goals has been to hike the Grand Canyon rim to rim and I decided I'm going to finally make that happen for myself. I got serious about CICO and started pilates twice a week and a 3 mile hike or walk whenever I could fit it in. Yesterday I finally hit 135.4, the last weight I was before getting pregnant and I'm so excited! I'm starting a new line cook job tomorrow and plan to keep up the exercise and increasing the hiking distance. I want to now set a new goal of at least 130 and work more on toning muscles and stamina for the Canyon. But I feel healthy and good about myself, and that's 10+ lbs already I won't be carrying around with me on hikes.

submitted by /u/galactichitchhiker14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VO5qkW

No comments:

Post a Comment