Friday, December 25, 2020

Really curious to hear from those who always had a 'chonky' body type and have managed to get rid of it!

I've always had that typically "chubby" body type. I was a fat baby and just kinda..stayed that way. I've never been hugely overweight (currently at highest weight of 158lbs at 5'5) and I'm told that I carry my weight well and don't look as heavy as I actually am. I carry it all in my arms/legs/neck/face so while I manage to keep a slim waist, I always look horrible in photos because I'm really pale and you can see is ghostly white glowing chonkyness. I avoid cameras at all costs because it seriously destroys my self esteem every time I see a photo of myself.

The lowest weight I've managed to get down to in my adult life is about 140lbs and although I definitely look better at a lower weight, I still have the same issue of having fat limbs. I've never been able to get to lower than this, it seems my body just doesn't want to, however I'll be the first to admit that I have a terrible sugar addiction and eat a lot of junk, which obviously needs to be remedied.

I'm really curious to hear from those who managed to get rid of their supposed chubby body type through weight loss / exercise and would love to see a before and after photo.

submitted by /u/vibrantgray
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hldljU

No comments:

Post a Comment