Friday, December 25, 2020

Weight Loss help (I'll fill you in the details down below)

Hello all, let me just start by saying that I'm new at this up till today never really been here on reddit so sorry for some possible newby mistakes.

Now without beating around the bushes I put up a lot of weight, about 50-70kg (gained 110 pounds roughly), last year found out I had a tumor on my leg when I fell from a boat doing a dumb Deadpool move and hit my leg on the side,thankfully it's benign and I had few doctor appointments that were your standar exams and how we would go about surgery given at the time pain was manageable, however fate struck and everything got pushed due to the pandemic,given my leg giving me excruciating pains if I try to do anything that straining I simply became too fond of my couch and chair, at first I didn't really bat an eye or really noticed it but slowly and surely reality started to set in.

This reddit got recomended to me by a friend so decided to give it a shot, I don't really drink any form of alchool except a pint or three every few months, I do smoke a pack a week even though starting to stop and food wise my main problem is that I noticed I started to binge whenever the pain medication starts to wear off but that I am starting to control aswell.

How would I go about to shed some weight? There are some habits I'm starting to do to help me, bit more self control to not binge and a grooming routine in small steps. My one gripe is that doing exercise is just painful, afaik my next exam is still months away and I would like to lose weight because I already know that recovery after surgery is going to make me be bed bound for a while.

(edit)
Uber eats didn't help me much if I'm being honest, or acess fast food given I at the time simply wouldn't bother to cook actual food and not fast stuff)

Any help is welcome

Thank you in the advance,(I might be late to answear some people due to festivities but I will do it soon as I can)

submitted by /u/Training_Extension_4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34FwzeD

No comments:

Post a Comment