Thursday, December 3, 2020

Too embarrassed to take a before photo, but starting my journey, 27M, 6'3" 260 lbs.

I think im stuck in a cycle of feeling bad, so I eat bad, so I dont work out hard. I cant tell where the working out less and eating poorly are in the cycle. I used to be overweight but in good shape. At 6'3" and 240 lbs i could still do 400 to 500 floors on the stairmaster. Im an avid hiker but I want to get more into rock and ice climbing. My goal weight i think is probably 200 in the long term like next fall, but I really want to get down to 225 by my birthday in June.

Diet... my breakfast is pretty regimented. I have 4 to 5 eggs with cheese and hot sauce in a burrito wrap. Lunch is usually a chicken breast and sometimes some lettuce or spinach. Dinner is usually pasta. I struggle the most with portion control and ordering out because I feel badly. I think there's a bit of underlying SAD at play and I quit smoking 3 months ago which didn't help the weight loss but is still the right move.

I think ill struggle with discipline the most and getting into a groove. Once I'm in the groove I can hold it pretty well. Open to all advice, part of this is that I'm hoping by writing this down and tracking the loss on a Google sheet will help me hold myself accountable. I am also going to try to switch to morning workouts, the gyms so packed at nights now that I dont like being there.

submitted by /u/FlyingLemurs76
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VyG6iK

No comments:

Post a Comment